Training Course – Activating youth through Photovoice
Between the 15th and 21st of April 2022, Timis County Youth Foundation will host a training course focusing on the photovoice method for making youth voices heard and activating young people. If you are a youth worker, youth leader or you are a volunteer within a youth organization and you are willing to learn, experience, and share, check this article out and apply for it!
The training course will gather 15 international participants who will have 5 days of the learning experience.
Within the training course, with FITT’s staff support, participants will:
- Practice taking and editing photos with the phone;
- Discover the Photovoice method and how it can be applied in working with young people (as a method used in Human Rights Education and Education for Democratic Citizenship);
- Develop a methodology for activating young people through Photovoice on diverse topics on the “Democracy here. Democracy now” campaign and the European Year of Youth;
- Interact with other young people, youth workers, or youth leaders.
The training course will gather participants who are:
- Youth workers, youth leaders, members or volunteers of youth organizations;
- Willing to find out more about the Photovoice method and apply it in their own context;
- Speaking English at a conversational level.
The draft of the agenda for the Training Course:
Accommodation will be provided in the 3 stars hotel within the youth house, the same building where the sessions. Facilities at the accommodation:
- Double shared rooms;
- Own bathroom;
- Free wi-fi.
Food will also be provided – 3 meals/day. Also, we will organize dinners out, and you will have the chance to try some traditional food also.
The travel expenses will be reimbursed according to the Erasmus+ distance band all the information regarding this can be found in the info pack.
For more details, check the Infopack available here and apply now!