FITT is looking for Romanian young people, willing to volunteer and to make a change in the community. Semper Avanti NGO is implementing volunteering projects in Poland, in Wrocław and Opole.
If you are between 18 and 30 years old and you accept the challenge and to move for one year in Poland, to work with young people in schools, youth clubs, libraries and not only, take all the details needed and apply for taking the opportunity.
Through the volunteering experience, you will work on topics like:
- European values;
- Human rights;
- Guiding children and young people through learning processes.
The starting date of the volunteering stages is as soon as you can get to the hosting organisation and the duration of it is 10-12 months.
You don’t have to worry about:
- Accommodation – the hosting organisation will provide it;
- Living expenses – you will receive food and pocket money;
- Travel expenses – you will get the reimbursement for the travel reimbursement;
- Insurance – international insurance will be provided.
More details can be found here:
Info pack volunteering in Wroclaw
Does it sound good?
We are waiting for your applications until 20th of March.